Convert video using ConvertVid
ConvertVid - the universal video converter - is one of the most comprehensive video converters available for converting video between all popular formats. ConvertVid ensures fast converting speed and perfect quality of converted video.
This smart video converter not only supports more than 260+ video mobile phones and players, but it also allows you to create new video file formats and profiles, so that the users really could upload video to any phone or player. Now you can manage custom formats and profiles, add your own custom format, add your own custom profile to existing format or use different profiles for one format.
With ConvertVid you can convert video form one format to another, such as AVI to
MP4 or FLV to DivX.
This video converter supports more than all popular output file formats, including AVI, DivX, XVid, WMV, MPEG1, MPEG2, H.264, FLV, RealVideo, QuickTime and
With ConvertVid, supporting more than 260+ mobile phones and players, you can also easily convert video for any of your portable devices. Convert video to iPod Video, iPod Nano, iPod Touch, PSP, Zune, iRiver Clix, AppleTV or to your cell phone.
If you wish to grab the audio part from your videos, try this universal video converter. VideoGet will convert video into various audio formats, such as MP3, WAV,
ConvertVid also allows simultaneous conversion of multiple videos so you really get more time to enjoy your videos. ConvertVid also allows you to create DVD, VCD and SVCD with high quality videos.
Get the excellent output quality and fast conversion speed on converting videos, and enjoy your favorite videos anytime and anywhere, including the internet distribution, websites and blog sharing, mobile phones, DVD players or Portable players.
Supported Output Formats
- iPod Nano
- iPod Touch
- iRiver Clix
- 260+ file formats and devices supported. ConvertVid now supports 260+ output formats and profiles compatible with any portable devices, players and mobile phones.
- Convert your favorite videos to all popular formats, such as DivX, XVid, AVI, WMV, MPEG1, MPEG2, MP4, H.264, FLV, RealVideo, QuickTime and 3GP.
- Convert video for your portable player, such as iPod Video, iPod Nano, iPod Touch, Sony PSP, Microsoft Zune, iRiver Clix, AppleTV or to your cell phone.
- Get the audio from your videos to MP3, WAV, OGG Vorbis, WMA, AAC audio formats.
- Create DVD, VCD (Video CD) or SVCD (Super Video CD) quickly and easily.
- Manage custom formats / profiles. Convert video and manage custom profiles using the New Format Wizard. This tool allows you to create custom format, create custom profile for existing format, delete custom format or delete custom profile for specific format.
- Add your own custom format. Even if you can't find desired format listed in the supported file formats, you can create your own using New Format Wizard.
- Add your own custom profile to existing format. If your mobile phone, player or other devices only support specific file format options, you can create custom profile for existing file format.
- Use different profiles for one format. ConvertVid provides profiles for certain formats allowing you to select the most appropriate video size and quality for your cell phone or player. This option is really handy for those who are using popular mobile phones.
- Batch conversion supported to quickly convert multiple files.
- Simultaneous converting of up to 5 videos. ConvertVid supports simultaneous converting of up to 5 multiple files. By default, ConvertVid allows to convert one video not to affect your computer speed.
- Customize video and audio parameters by changing audio and video encoders, setting audio and video bitrate, setting frame rate and audio sampling rate. You can also change frame size, volume and audio channels for your videos.
- Pause / Resume / Abort selected rows. Now you can manage individual files with the right mouse click context menu by pausing, resuming or aborting conversion of your files per row.
- Set process priority for individual files or for all files. Since video converting process is CPU consuming, ConvertVid allows you to set higher or lower process priority. Now you can set process priority for individual files with the right mouse click context menu.
- Output files are deleted automatically when the conversion was terminated. Now you don't have to remove partially converted output files manually. For your convenience, all files are deleted automatically when you terminate video conversion.
- Easy and simple interface allows this video converter to be used even by inexperienced users.
- Select higher or lower priority, since video converting process is CPU consuming
- Supports more than 10 languages for people around the world, including English, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Danish, Swedish, Japanese, Czech, Polish and Ukrainian.
- No special system requirements. Works on Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7
- Free video converter version allows you to convert up to 20 videos.